Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Gabriel Filipiak <ga...@goldenline.pl> on 2016/08/16 11:39:10 UTC

Cannot install prediction.io

Hi,

I can`t download prediction.io using
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/master/bin/install.sh.
There are no releases on github either.

So how can I install prediction?

Thx in advance

--
Gabriel Filipiak

Re: Cannot install prediction.io

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.
This ActionML.com instructions are for installing our fork. Get this from our repo as instructed. This will get you going until we get everything merged.

Installing PIO from Apache is not quite ready for users yet since we don’t have an Apache release. We’re working to fix the install and docs and it will be a pio + aml merge so we hope to have a fairly smooth transition.

On Aug 16, 2016, at 4:59 AM, Jose Rivera-Rubio <jo...@internavenue.com> wrote:

You can clone the repo and build from source. There's an Github issue <https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/issues/251> with the installation script. Also few of them related in JIRA <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIO/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:issues-panel>

Also in the ActionML fork there are nice instructions <http://actionml.com/docs/install> on how to build from source with the latest Prediction.io.

Jose Rivera
p.s.  <>We're Hiring <https://www.internavenue.com/about/jobs/>!

Data Engineer Lead  Intern Avenue <http://www.internavenue.com/>
Watch Intern Avenue on: BBC Dragons’ Den <http://www.internavenue.com/dragons-den>
e: jose.rivera@internavenue.com <ma...@internavenue.com> | www.internavenue.com <http://www.internavenue.com/> | Great Interns Online

On 16 August 2016 at 12:39, Gabriel Filipiak <gabriel.filipiak@goldenline.pl <ma...@goldenline.pl>> wrote:
Hi,

I can`t download prediction.io <http://prediction.io/> using https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/master/bin/install.sh <https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/master/bin/install.sh>. There are no releases on github either.

Posted by Jose Rivera-Rubio <jo...@internavenue.com>.

e: jose.rivera@internavenue.com <ja...@internavenue.com> |