Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2007/05/04 13:32:05 UTC

Moving tobago developer into master pom

Hello,

I would like to move all tobago developer to the master pom.

Any objections?

Regards

Bernd

Re: Moving tobago developer into master pom

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
We were talking about that, yes.

They are part of the myfaces community and they should be treated as
"regular" myfaces committers. Same will happen to the Trinidad folks.

This Gentleman agreement is kind of a thing that splits the community.

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Moving tobago developer into master pom

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 5/4/07, Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de> wrote:

> you mean the "[Tobago] get rid of gentlement agreement" thread?
>
> I never saw a official result, nor a official anouncement of voting
> them in, as for me and Bernd.
>
> And, because i was not in the PMC at this time, i don't know if there
> was a PMC vote as for other committers as i suggest in the "Tobago and
> MyFaces" thread
> http://www.nabble.com/Tobago-and-MyFaces-tf2262739.html#a6851332

I'm sorry this is still being dragged out. :( I don't think I was on
the the PMC then either and would have to check the archives, but my
intent last fall was to get rid of that "agreement".  I thought it was
taken care of.  If we need to vote, then let's vote on the private
list.

I'd also like to see the myfaces-tobago group removed from the svn
auth file.  (It's redundant in any case-- all of the people listed are
also in the myfaces group.)  Let's also make sure the trinidad
committers are not getting a separate svn auth group.

A MyFaces committer is a MyFaces committer, if we trust you with part
of the code or documentation, we trust you with all of it. :)

--
Wendy

Re: Moving tobago developer into master pom

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.