Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Yan Zhu <ya...@ipacc.com> on 2003/07/11 23:54:14 UTC

about tiles and imports

hey,

    I am using tiles in a simple hfcs template. I also made a
init.jsp which imports all the libraries and initalized all the
variables I need. I found that I have to include that init.jsp
in all four jsps that made up the template in order for
everything to work properly. Is there a better way to approach
this? It just seems redundant to include for example the same
javascripts twice or initalize the same variables multiple
times. What is the standard approach in a tiles environement?

    thx

yan