Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "F. Da Costa Gomez" <dc...@fixed.com> on 2003/05/27 23:15:27 UTC

Cleanest way to process an x number of checkboxes

Hi,

Just modified the tacos-tree to include checkboxes on every node, allowing
rather intuitive selection possibilities for the user.
So what I'm actually left with is a large form (encapsulated by the tree)
with x checkboxes which could be on or off.

Does anybody have a good suggestion for processing these boxes?
Undoubtfully I'm not the first (nor the last) who is doing some (>10)
checkbox processing.
Could prob figure it out by myself but why invent the wheel anew?

TIA
Fermin DCG