Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Auradkar, Rajendra V." <RV...@stthomas.edu> on 2004/02/04 18:09:59 UTC

Time for a stupid question

I am trying to disable a text field on the basis a persistent page property.
However I set the 'disabled' property of 'TextField' component, the field is
always disabled.  Finally, I tried the following and the field is still
disabled.  Looks like the very presence of the 'disabled' attribute disables
it.  How do I set the 'disabled' property correctly so that the field is
disabled/enabled at run-time?

<input type="text" jwcid="@TextField" size="30"

value="ognl:currentOrganization.parentPhoneNumber"

disabled="false"

/>

Thanks,

Raj Auradkar

Re: Time for a stupid question

Posted by "Julio C. Rivera" <Ju...@carm.es>.
Try this:

<input type="text" jwcid="@TextField" size="30"
    value="ognl:currentOrganization.parentPhoneNumber"
   disabled="ognl: false"
/>

Regards.
   Julio.

At 18:09 04/02/2004, you wrote:
>I am trying to disable a text field on the basis a persistent page property.
>However I set the 'disabled' property of 'TextField' component, the field is
>always disabled.  Finally, I tried the following and the field is still
>disabled.  Looks like the very presence of the 'disabled' attribute disables
>it.  How do I set the 'disabled' property correctly so that the field is
>disabled/enabled at run-time?
>

><input type="text" jwcid="@TextField" size="30"
>
>value="ognl:currentOrganization.parentPhoneNumber"
>
>disabled="false"
>
>/>
>

>Thanks,
>
>Raj Auradkar