Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/21 01:34:14 UTC

Build issue with last dirichlet change

That last commit concerning the dirichlet code and models seems to
cause the build to fail -- or else I'm the victim of another
environment-specific issue.

I note it only because the fix raises a question. It causes core/ to
depend utils/, and I had thought that was not the idea?

Sean

Re: Build issue with last dirichlet change

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there's any practical or conceptual problem with core
*tests* depending on utils.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jake Mannix <ja...@gmail.com>.
TestVectorWritable fails?  What is it saying in the surefire report?

   -jake

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
Whew! doing a clean build resolved the phantom test class. All tests
pass, even mine :)

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve

Re: Build issue with last dirichlet change

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.
I can easily move it into the /utils/test subtree. Tried that and it now
builds ok. I actually like it fine there with the Lucene/text stuff.

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeff Eastman <jd...@windwardsolutions.com>.