Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Duong BaTien <du...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/25 17:52:54 UTC

Re: Assign target window for the first Jsf response.sendRedirect()

Greetings:

I want to assign a target name for the Jsf entry page so its child
window can point back to the same browser window. Here is what I have
tried, but it does not seems to work.

  The entry index page conditionally forwards the request to different
section and has:
    <jsp:forward page="/public/section1/index.jsp">
      <jsp:param name="target" value="portal" />
    </jsp:forward>

  Then, the /public/section1/index.jsp has:
    <%
response.sendRedirect("http://localhost:8080/public/section1/welcome.jsf");
    %>

Hope some one may help.