Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2013/01/31 17:28:38 UTC

Another Console error

Hi guys,

I'm seeing a console error on trunk somewhat similar to SYNCOPE-297. The
scenario here is the propagation of a user with a simple User attribute to
a backend. If I enter the attribute without hitting 'enter' it propagates
fine. If I create another user, enter the value for the attribute + hit
enter, then go on to select the resource etc., I get an error message
saying that "'Schema' is required".

Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Another Console error

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> On 01/02/2013 12:30, Colm O hEigeartaigh wrote:
>> I took a quick look but I didn't see anything obvious...will I just
>> create
>> a JIRA for this?
>
> Hum.. guess so.

Here you go: SYNCOPE-309.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: Another Console error

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> I took a quick look but I didn't see anything obvious...will I just create
> a JIRA for this?

Hum.. guess so.

Regards.

Re: Another Console error

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Another Console error

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Another Console error

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Francesco,

Re: Another Console error

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Re: Another Console error

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Francesco,

> However, I am not sure to understand exactly how to replicate this: are
you creating an user and hitting enter when populating attribute
> values? If so, I guess this happens with roles as well, isn’t it?

Yep exactly. Fill in username + password, enter some random string for an
attribute + hit enter in the textbox when done. Then continue + select
resource, and finally hit "submit". It works when I don't hit enter on the
attribute, and fails when I do. I haven't tried with roles.

> Another possibility might simply be that enter is key-bound to form
submit...

Possibly, although it doesn't try to submit straight away. The error crops
up when I click on "submit".

Thanks,

Colm.

Re: Another Console error