Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by philip zuniga <ph...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/10 17:44:48 UTC

How to make JSVGSvroll always shown

hello,

  Is there a way so that the scroll in the JSVGScroll pane would always be shown? In my application, the scroll is hidden unless the user resizes the window, then it is shown

---------------------------------
 Yahoo! Mail

Re: How to make JSVGSvroll always shown

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Philip,

philip zuniga <ph...@yahoo.com> wrote on 03/10/2006 11:44:48 AM:

> Is there a way so that the scroll in the JSVGScroll pane would always be

> shown?

    I have added this to the SVN version.  With the version in SVN
you can call 'setScrollbarsAlwaysVisible(true)' and they will be
visible but disabled when they are not needed.