Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dulanov <du...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 13:37:43 UTC

JbiConstants.HTTP_DESTINATION_URI for new http endpoints

Hello, is the new http provider component support dynamic locationURI via
JbiConstants.HTTP_DESTINATION_URI message exchange property or it's only
true for old components?

May be I wrong, but I have founded by myself that implementing some
independent integration scenarios fully in Camel sometimes easily than
settings numerous xbeans. Is it a good practice to use Camel to implement
complex integrations scenarios with usage timer, JDBC, HTTP and others and
just publish them as single JBI endpoints?

--
dulanov.name