Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gedd Johnson <ge...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/20 15:12:07 UTC

[RESULT] WAS: +3 Release Apache Flagon 2.2.0

Hi Everyone,

 As the voting period has come and gone, I would like to bring this thread
to a close.
The VOTE's have been counted and RESULT's are as follows:
 [3] +1, let's get it released!
Furkan Kamaci*
John Ament*
Xun Liu

[0] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)
*Binding VOTE

 I'll progress with the remainder of the release procedure.

Best,
Gedd Johnson

Re: [RESULT] WAS: +4 Release Apache Flagon 2.2.0

Posted by Gedd Johnson <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone,

 As the voting period has come and gone, I would like to bring this thread
to a close.
The VOTE's have been counted and RESULT's are as follows:
 [4] +1, let's get it released!
Furkan Kamaci*
John Ament*
Justin Mclean*

Re: [RESULT] WAS: +3 Release Apache Flagon 2.2.0

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.