Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by "Miller, Michael P" <Mi...@mantech-ist.com> on 2005/04/28 22:54:46 UTC

warnings using Control

When I add the a JDBC control to my page flow controller I get the
following messages during the build.  Everything works, but if I remove
the control, then the messages go away.  any thoughts ?

[apt]
C:\Products\IDE\eclipse3.1M5a\workspace\BeehiveExample\WebContent\staffF
low\StaffController.java:35: package shared does not exist

      [apt] private shared.SharedFlow sharedFlow;

      [apt] ^

      [apt]
C:\Products\IDE\eclipse3.1M5a\workspace\BeehiveExample\WebContent\staffF
low\StaffController.java:21: package shared does not exist

      [apt] @Jpf.SharedFlowRef(name="shared",
type=shared.SharedFlow.class)

      [apt] ^

The code for the sharedFlow is straight out of the netui example.  And
again all works fine, but I get this output when building, ONLY when I
add the Control annotation:

@Control

            public controls.StaffSQLControl staffControl;

Thanks,

Mike

Re: warnings using Control

Posted by Richard Feit <ri...@bea.com>.