Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by aa...@rsa.com on 2012/01/31 15:41:16 UTC

Logging for .aar

Hello,

I have packaged log4j.properties in the .aar assembly but it appears to be ignored. Do I have to use the Axis log configuration in $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/axis2/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties for configuring application logging or there is a way to package log4j configuration in .aar which would be recognized? TIA,

-a

Aaron Stromas, Practice Consultant  |   RSA  The Security Division of EMC  | Identity & Fraud Protection Practice | +1 240 271 6458