You are viewing a plain text version of this content. The canonical link for it is here.
Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2025/09/29 07:42:25 UTC
Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Hi
I think we should start to get a new release out.
I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there is no
time to implmenet this soon.
So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so the
code base is ready by friday.
Gregor what do you think?
--
Claus Ibsen
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
I have checked the branches, and everything looks good. I will start
building the release candidate based on the following commits:
Camel Core: e9d68cb6e09 (https://github.com/apache/camel/commit/e9d68cb6e09)
Camel Spring Boot: f421955d8fe
(https://github.com/apache/camel-spring-boot/commit/f421955d8fe)
The release branches have been pushed upstream, so you can continue
working on `main`.
Thanks,
Gregor
On Fri, Oct 3, 2025 at 1:03 PM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Okay we have resolved the issue with camel quarkus, and the release is
> ready to go.
> Good luck Gregor, and thanks for the patience and doing all this work over
> weekends and so on.
>
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2025 at 11:41 AM Jiří Ondrušek <on...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > would it be possible to hold the release for a moment. We have a serious
> > issue with one of latest Camel commits in Camel-quarkus.
> >
> >
> > Thank you in advance,
> > Jiri
> >
> > pá 3. 10. 2025 v 9:17 odesílatel Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>
> > napsal:
> >
> > > tests from keycloak should be ok now
> > >
> > > Il giorno ven 3 ott 2025 alle ore 08:53 Claus Ibsen <
> > claus.ibsen@gmail.com
> > > >
> > > ha scritto:
> > >
> > > > Hi
> > > >
> > > > Okay we need another 3-4 hours before its ready. I will report back
> > here
> > > > later today.
> > > >
> > > > On Thu, Oct 2, 2025 at 11:29 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Hi
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests
> > > > > seems good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <
> > > > gregor@list.zurowski.org>
> > > > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > >> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release
> > candidate
> > > > >> by Friday.
> > > > >>
> > > > >> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> > > > >> wrote:
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > Hi
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if
> > there
> > > > is
> > > > >> no
> > > > >> > time to implmenet this soon.
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days,
> > so
> > > > the
> > > > >> > code base is ready by friday.
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > Gregor what do you think?
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> >
> > > > >> > --
> > > > >> > Claus Ibsen
> > > > >>
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > --
> > > > > Claus Ibsen
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Claus Ibsen
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Okay we have resolved the issue with camel quarkus, and the release is
ready to go.
Good luck Gregor, and thanks for the patience and doing all this work over
weekends and so on.
On Fri, Oct 3, 2025 at 11:41 AM Jiří Ondrušek <on...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> would it be possible to hold the release for a moment. We have a serious
> issue with one of latest Camel commits in Camel-quarkus.
>
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Jiri
>
> pá 3. 10. 2025 v 9:17 odesílatel Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>
> napsal:
>
> > tests from keycloak should be ok now
> >
> > Il giorno ven 3 ott 2025 alle ore 08:53 Claus Ibsen <
> claus.ibsen@gmail.com
> > >
> > ha scritto:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Okay we need another 3-4 hours before its ready. I will report back
> here
> > > later today.
> > >
> > > On Thu, Oct 2, 2025 at 11:29 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi
> > > >
> > > > Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests
> > > > seems good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <
> > > gregor@list.zurowski.org>
> > > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > >> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release
> candidate
> > > >> by Friday.
> > > >>
> > > >> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> > > >> wrote:
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Hi
> > > >> >
> > > >> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if
> there
> > > is
> > > >> no
> > > >> > time to implmenet this soon.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days,
> so
> > > the
> > > >> > code base is ready by friday.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Gregor what do you think?
> > > >> >
> > > >> >
> > > >> >
> > > >> > --
> > > >> > Claus Ibsen
> > > >>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Claus Ibsen
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > >
> >
>
--
Claus Ibsen
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
No worries, please reply to this thread once it's resolved.
Thanks,
Gregor
On Fri, Oct 3, 2025 at 11:20 AM Jiří Ondrušek <on...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> would it be possible to hold the release for a moment. We have a serious
> issue with one of latest Camel commits in Camel-quarkus.
>
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Jiri
>
> pá 3. 10. 2025 v 9:17 odesílatel Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>
> napsal:
>
> > tests from keycloak should be ok now
> >
> > Il giorno ven 3 ott 2025 alle ore 08:53 Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com
> > >
> > ha scritto:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Okay we need another 3-4 hours before its ready. I will report back here
> > > later today.
> > >
> > > On Thu, Oct 2, 2025 at 11:29 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hi
> > > >
> > > > Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests
> > > > seems good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <
> > > gregor@list.zurowski.org>
> > > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > >> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release candidate
> > > >> by Friday.
> > > >>
> > > >> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> > > >> wrote:
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Hi
> > > >> >
> > > >> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there
> > > is
> > > >> no
> > > >> > time to implmenet this soon.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so
> > > the
> > > >> > code base is ready by friday.
> > > >> >
> > > >> > Gregor what do you think?
> > > >> >
> > > >> >
> > > >> >
> > > >> > --
> > > >> > Claus Ibsen
> > > >>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Claus Ibsen
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > >
> >
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Jiří Ondrušek <on...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
would it be possible to hold the release for a moment. We have a serious
issue with one of latest Camel commits in Camel-quarkus.
Thank you in advance,
Jiri
pá 3. 10. 2025 v 9:17 odesílatel Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>
napsal:
> tests from keycloak should be ok now
>
> Il giorno ven 3 ott 2025 alle ore 08:53 Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com
> >
> ha scritto:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Okay we need another 3-4 hours before its ready. I will report back here
> > later today.
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 2, 2025 at 11:29 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests
> > > seems good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
> > >
> > >
> > > On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <
> > gregor@list.zurowski.org>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > >> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release candidate
> > >> by Friday.
> > >>
> > >> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> > >> wrote:
> > >> >
> > >> > Hi
> > >> >
> > >> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
> > >> >
> > >> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there
> > is
> > >> no
> > >> > time to implmenet this soon.
> > >> >
> > >> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so
> > the
> > >> > code base is ready by friday.
> > >> >
> > >> > Gregor what do you think?
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> > --
> > >> > Claus Ibsen
> > >>
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Claus Ibsen
> > >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> >
>
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
tests from keycloak should be ok now
Il giorno ven 3 ott 2025 alle ore 08:53 Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> Okay we need another 3-4 hours before its ready. I will report back here
> later today.
>
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2025 at 11:29 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests
> > seems good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <
> gregor@list.zurowski.org>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release candidate
> >> by Friday.
> >>
> >> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> >
> >> > Hi
> >> >
> >> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
> >> >
> >> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there
> is
> >> no
> >> > time to implmenet this soon.
> >> >
> >> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so
> the
> >> > code base is ready by friday.
> >> >
> >> > Gregor what do you think?
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > --
> >> > Claus Ibsen
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
> >
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
>
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Okay the branches are ready.
Good luck with the release.
On Fri, Oct 3, 2025 at 11:13 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Okay almost there. Doing last polish.
>
> The JIRA for 4.15.0 has a few tickets that are still open, but that is
> because backports to older branches is not complete.
>
>
> On Fri, Oct 3, 2025 at 8:31 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Okay we need another 3-4 hours before its ready. I will report back here
>> later today.
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 2, 2025 at 11:29 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests
>>> seems good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
>>>
>>>
>>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <
>>> gregor@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release candidate
>>>> by Friday.
>>>>
>>>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>> >
>>>> > Hi
>>>> >
>>>> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
>>>> >
>>>> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there
>>>> is no
>>>> > time to implmenet this soon.
>>>> >
>>>> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so
>>>> the
>>>> > code base is ready by friday.
>>>> >
>>>> > Gregor what do you think?
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> >
>>>> > --
>>>> > Claus Ibsen
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Claus Ibsen
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
>
--
Claus Ibsen
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Okay almost there. Doing last polish.
The JIRA for 4.15.0 has a few tickets that are still open, but that is
because backports to older branches is not complete.
On Fri, Oct 3, 2025 at 8:31 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Okay we need another 3-4 hours before its ready. I will report back here
> later today.
>
> On Thu, Oct 2, 2025 at 11:29 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests
>> seems good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
>>
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <
>> gregor@list.zurowski.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release candidate
>>> by Friday.
>>>
>>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>> >
>>> > Hi
>>> >
>>> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
>>> >
>>> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there
>>> is no
>>> > time to implmenet this soon.
>>> >
>>> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so
>>> the
>>> > code base is ready by friday.
>>> >
>>> > Gregor what do you think?
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > --
>>> > Claus Ibsen
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Claus Ibsen
>>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
>
--
Claus Ibsen
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Okay we need another 3-4 hours before its ready. I will report back here
later today.
On Thu, Oct 2, 2025 at 11:29 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests
> seems good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
>
>
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release candidate
>> by Friday.
>>
>> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi
>> >
>> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
>> >
>> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there is
>> no
>> > time to implmenet this soon.
>> >
>> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so the
>> > code base is ready by friday.
>> >
>> > Gregor what do you think?
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Claus Ibsen
>>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
>
--
Claus Ibsen
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi
Okay so the code base is almost ready, RAT check passes, and CI tests seems
good (only some known new keycloak tests failing).
On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 10:31 AM Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>
wrote:
> Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release candidate
> by Friday.
>
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I think we should start to get a new release out.
> >
> > I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there is
> no
> > time to implmenet this soon.
> >
> > So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so the
> > code base is ready by friday.
> >
> > Gregor what do you think?
> >
> >
> >
> > --
> > Claus Ibsen
>
--
Claus Ibsen
Re: Apache Camel 4.15.0 Release
Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Sounds like a plan. I will be available to build the release candidate
by Friday.
On Mon, Sep 29, 2025 at 9:44 AM Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> I think we should start to get a new release out.
>
> I have created 4.16.0 version where you can move tickets to if there is no
> time to implmenet this soon.
>
> So maybe we can try to get the last bits done the following days, so the
> code base is ready by friday.
>
> Gregor what do you think?
>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen