Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Carlos Sham <cs...@onebox.com> on 2001/07/20 06:58:08 UTC

tag not found

I'm trying to use the <logic:notEmpty> tag. But it is not
with the 1.0 or 1.0b03 distribution. However, it is still
documented in the Logic tags library reference on the site.

This is what I'm trying to do:

<logic:notEmpty name="myForm" property="theString">
    <bean:write name="myForm" preperty="theString"/>
</logic:notEmpty>

Any alternative to achieve this or pointer to get the
'notEmpty' tag would be very helpful.

Thanks.

--
Carlos Sham
csham@cysive.com

Re: tag not found

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
The <logic:empty> and <logic:notEmpty> tags were introduced for Struts 1.1,
so they are not available if you are using Struts 1.0.

The Struts web site generally documents what is available in the latest
nightly build. The documentation for any given build is available in the
struts-documentation.war file for that build, so you should refer to that
for the specifics of what is available in the build you are running.

--
Martin Cooper