Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joel Wiegman <Jo...@dswinc.com> on 2008/04/30 21:38:37 UTC

T5: OpenQA Maven repository location changed

All,

I'm sure someone has called this out already, but I noticed that
OpenQA's repository (that tapestry-test relies on) has changed
locations.

Looks like it switched from http://maven.openqa.org to
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/releases/ .

I'm guessing this would only get fixed in the next release (5.0.12)?

<Insert Howard Maven rant here>  :-)

Joel

Re: T5: OpenQA Maven repository location changed

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
Just noticed that too...
Here are the 3 new repos:

		<repository>
			<id>OpenQA_Release</id>
			<name>OpenQA Release Repository</name>
			<url>http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/releases/</url>
		</repository>
		<repository>
			<id>OpenQA_Snapshots</id>
			<name>OpenQA Snapshots Repository</name>
			<url>http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/</url>
		</repository>
		<repository>
			<id>OpenQA_3rdParty</id>
			<name>OpenQA Third Party Repository</name>
			<url>http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/thirdparty/</url>
		</repository>

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.
A transition period where both repos were active wouldn't have hurt
either. :(

Christian.

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@thedailytube.com>.
Also... the 1.0-beta build appears to be incorrectly deployed for
remote-control... hopefully they'll fix it eventually

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Christian Edward Gruber
<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's not a maven problem, that's a problem with their repository move.
> OpenQA put a damned html page up for the move, rather than an http redirect,
> the way the spec says they should. (The http spec).  It bit us in the ass
> today too. :(
>
> Christian.
>

> On 30-Apr-08, at 15:38 , Joel Wiegman wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I'm sure someone has called this out already, but I noticed that
> > OpenQA's repository (that tapestry-test relies on) has changed
> > locations.
> >
> > Looks like it switched from http://maven.openqa.org to
> > http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/releases/ .
> >
> > I'm guessing this would only get fixed in the next release (5.0.12)?
> >
> > <Insert Howard Maven rant here>  :-)
> >
> > Joel

TheDailyTube.com. Sign up and get the best new videos on the internet
delivered fresh to your inbox.

Re: T5: OpenQA Maven repository location changed

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.