Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kimbuba <ki...@yahoo.it> on 2004/02/19 12:01:03 UTC

Re: PMD Report processing 0 files.

I got the same problem,
I tried all the instructions but nothing.

Let me know if you did it.

Posted by kimbuba <ki...@yahoo.it>.
Hello Emmanuel.
I tried from the official binary release.
Are any fix?

thnx

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

implementing hibernate properly

Posted by thorsten maus <ma...@pirack.com>.
my multiproject is capable of creating
jboss-related settings
wars
ejb-jars
common-jar

i would now integrate hibernate properly .. and im not quite shure how
to do this the easyest way ..

by now .. i have my hibernate source in the common package, as the bean
classes need to be used throughout the application
the xdoclet:hibernatedoclet properly creates my jboss-service.xml files
and stores it in target/ejbdoclet/hibernatedoclet ...

well .. so far so good ..

looks like all i need todo is to drop the jboss-service.xml into the to
be create jar-archive in META-INF ..

is this all ???

anyone a sample for this ??

thanks