Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Chen <xi...@annex.co.jp> on 2000/12/27 06:11:25 UTC

why could run TOP but Xalan

Dear Sir

I met a difficulty in the test of "Xalan-Java 2.0.D05",
I don't know why I could not run any command in my
CP-environment, however I could start the "TOP_0.15"
& got several TOP' results.

I use JDK1.2.2;
      xalan-j_2_0_D05\bin\xalan.jar;
      xalan-j_2_0_D05\bin\xerces.jar
I tested in samples\SimpleTransform\
 Command: java SimpleTransform
          java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process
            -IN foo.xml -XSL foo.xsl -OUT foo.out
 error message:
SimpleTransform
org/apache/xalan/xslt/Process

I am looking forward to get your reply, Thanks!

Best regards & Happy New Year!

XiYu

XiYu Chen
Annex Corp.