Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by air0day <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/02 00:17:14 UTC

Tweaking threads without passing xml file on command line

Hello,

I have a project that uses ServiceMix, and the way it used to work was by
passing an xml file to the servicemix binary when it is first run
(attached).

I'm trying to no longer have to pass anything into servicemix when it is
run, but I'm not sure how else to tweak the thread pool information.

Is there somewhere other than the commandline to the binary that I can put
this xml file so that it sets the threads on my components?

Thank you

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11954928/sm.xml sm.xml

Re: Tweaking threads without passing xml file on command line

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

You can specify the same information in the configuration files that
come with ServiceMix (e.g. conf/servicemix.xml) and just run it the
default way.  I usually try to add my own config files to the same
directory and just put an import and some <bean ref="..."/> in the
conf/servicemix.xml, making it easier to migrate to newer versions.

Gert