Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Becky Moore <bm...@zentech.com> on 2003/12/15 22:22:00 UTC

attempting to correct http response 500

When I record the calls all is normal. During the test I am capable of
logging in and logging out. But certain pages come up http response 500. I
realize that is "an internal server error" but what does that mean to
testing. If it truly was the server wouldn't the same error occur during the
recording process. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thank You,

Becky

RE: attempting to correct http response 500

Posted by Steve Lewis <sp...@yahoo.com>.
k :)  Didn't mean to imply that.  I wasn't sure :)
Steve

Posted by Becky Moore <bm...@zentech.com>.
Before I go through the trouble of loading ant on my system so I can use
HttpUnit, I wanted to make sure you understand all works fine when I run the
tests manually.

It's a bug in your server-side code.  Try setting up a

Posted by Steve Lewis <sp...@yahoo.com>.