Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andriy Kharchuk <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/10 13:04:23 UTC

Struts 2 Datetimepicker component & Localization

Hi All,

I'm using struts 2.0.6. I tried configuring s:datetipicker to use languages
other than English but no luck. Number of the month is displayed instead of
month name for specified language. I tried "fr","de","de-de" (localized
resources for these languages are part of struts2-core-2.0.6.jar file). No
luck.

Example from showcase doesn't work too:
<s:datetimepicker label="In German" name="dddp7" value="2006-06-28"
language="de" />

Also you can check the link
http://www.planetstruts.org/struts2-showcase/tags/ui/datepicker/.

Does anyone know what can be the reason of the problem?

Thanks,
Andriy