Posted to wagon-dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/06/05 03:34:47 UTC

Re: wagon version was: [vote] Release Wagon 1.0 beta 3

In general, I certainly agree. However, there are issues open for 1.0
that include documentation which would make it usable by someone else.
Also, I'm hesitant to jump to 1.0 after incorporating 59 fixes
spanning more than a year.

IMO, these shouldn't halt another release though.

*Please* change the subject when you comment on a vote so that it
doesn't confuse things, such as with James' reply.

- Brett