Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Dingding Ye <ye...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/14 18:36:30 UTC

Possible to paginate the cells in row?

Hi.

There are many cells which shares the same column family in a row. I want to
do the pagination, is it possible?
Can i add the limit and offset options?

I have used the scanner but it paginated based on the row which returns the
whole cells in the row.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards.

sishen

RE: Possible to paginate the cells in row?

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jl...@streamy.com>.
You're correct.  Unfortunately this is not yet possible, as far as I know.
If you have a need for it, all contributions are welcome! :)

Posted by Dingding Ye <ye...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the comment.

Posted by Dingding Ye <ye...@gmail.com>.