Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Divakar <di...@andiamo.com> on 2002/04/18 15:10:40 UTC

problem in copying only files to dest dir..

  Hi,

Can somebody point me to right place to get info on 'copying only files
from a directory recursively to a dest directory'

this is what I am trying
<copy todir="${publish}">
                <fileset dir="." includes="**/README*.html"/>
</copy>

This creates directory structure and copy the README*.html files. What I
want is all README*.html to be in ${publish} directory only.

thanks for any help
Divakar

Re: problem in copying only files to dest dir..

Posted by Divakar <di...@andiamo.com>.
Great ..!! It worked ..!!

Thanks a lot for all the help

divakar