Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/06/02 02:56:13 UTC

Meeting Recorder for #cordova on irc.freenode.net?

The Infra guys posted about some new features they've worked on (the
git->JIRA commenting is one that Shaz already got working for us), and
there's one where we can get the ASFBot to idle in #cordova on irc, and we
can use it to start/stop recording of meetings that we may have in IRC.

I know Braden, Anis, Tim, Steve, and I chat rather frequently on IRC for
quick little things, and sometimes we can get into discussions that are
worth noting and sharing with the list.

Anyone have any objections to this?

Re: Meeting Recorder for #cordova on irc.freenode.net?

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Submitted https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6339 for this.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Dare I say... a git repo for logs? ;)