Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri <An...@infosys.com> on 2007/08/08 16:02:22 UTC

Websphere MQ and Servicemix 3.1

Hi,

I am trying to connect jms consumer endpoint (using xbean service units)
to websphere mq directly.

Can anyone let me know whether it is feasible and if it is what would
configuration in the xbean be like (what would be values of the bold
ones) and what else details do we need to mention as like the queue
manager, which server ip where websphere mq is hosted, etc.?

<beans xmlns:jms="http://servicemix.apache.org/jms/1.0"
xmlns:test="http://my.org/">

    <jms:endpoint service="test:MyMQService"
                    endpoint="mq"
                    targetService="test:testService"
                    targetEndpoint=" testService "
                    role="consumer"
                    destinationStyle="queue"
                    jmsProviderDestinationName=" "
                    jndiConnectionFactoryName=" "
                    defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
			/>
</beans>

I need to integrate servicemix 3.1 with websphere mq 6.0.
I would need a listener Can any anyone provide the
Warm Regards,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri

Re: Websphere MQ and Servicemix 3.1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, this is to be expected.
The default processor really only works with ActiveMQ I guess.
The new endpoints are much more robust and powerful and put the burden on
the underlying ConnectionFactory.  You can easily use a pooled
connection factory for you specific jms broker.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Websphere MQ and Servicemix 3.1

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 8/8/07, Anshuk Chinmoy Pal Chaudhuri <An...@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to connect jms consumer endpoint (using xbean service units)
> to websphere mq directly.
>
> Can anyone let me know whether it is feasible and if it is what would
> configuration in the xbean be like (what would be values of the bold
> ones) and what else details do we need to mention as like the queue
> manager, which server ip where websphere mq is hosted, etc.?
>
> <beans xmlns:jms="http://servicemix.apache.org/jms/1.0"
> xmlns:test="http://my.org/">
>

>     <jms:endpoint service="test:MyMQService"
>                     endpoint="mq"
>                     targetService="test:testService"
>                     targetEndpoint=" testService "
>                     role="consumer"
>                     destinationStyle="queue"
>                     jmsProviderDestinationName=" "
>                     jndiConnectionFactoryName=" "
>                     defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>                         />
> </beans>
>

> I need to integrate servicemix 3.1 with websphere mq 6.0.
> I would need a listener Can any anyone provide the

You need to set up a connection factory for WebsphereMQ. Below is an
example of this using the MQQueueConnectionFactory:

<bean id="connectionFactory" class="com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory">
      <property name="transportType">
          <util:constant
static-field="com.ibm.mq.jms.JMSC.MQJMS_TP_CLIENT_MQ_TCPIP" />
      </property>
      <property name="queueManager" value="foo.queue.mgr" />
      <property name="hostName" value="hostname" />
      <property name="channel" value="channelname" />
      <property name="port" value="12345" />
</bean>

And then just point the jms:endpoint at the bean above whose name is
connectionFactory:

 <jms:endpoint service="test:MyMQService"
                   endpoint="mq"
                   targetService="test:testService"
                   targetEndpoint=" testService "
                   role="consumer"