Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Shiva Kumar H R <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 18:24:25 UTC

Need Contributor Access to JIRA

Hello,
I have been working on enhancing Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in for quite sometime
now (http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg35865.html) and
want to start contributing to the source. Hence request to provide me with
Contributor Access to JIRA.

Thanks,
Shiva

Re: Need Contributor Access to JIRA

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Done :)  Welcome

On Dec 6, 2006, at 12:24 PM, Shiva Kumar H R wrote:

> Hello,
> I have been working on enhancing Geronimo Eclipse Plug-in for quite
> sometime now (http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/
> msg35865.html ) and want to start contributing to the source. Hence
> request to provide me with Contributor Access to JIRA.
>
> Thanks,
> Shiva

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org