Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch> on 2013/11/09 17:13:56 UTC

Upgrading to Lucene 4.5.1

Hi

Is there any specific reason why we should wait upgrading to Lucene 4.5.1

https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/parent/pom.xml#L255

The matching SMX bundle version 4.5.1_1 would be in central as well.

Other than that I'm currently not able to back port commits to the 2.12.x
branch, any other committer having a similar issue?

~/dev/workspace/camel-2.12.x>git cherry-pick 1f868778e
error: could not apply 1f86877... Upgraded elasticsearch to the version
0.90.5.
hint: after resolving the conflicts, mark the corrected paths
hint: with 'git add <paths>' or 'git rm <paths>'
hint: and commit the result with 'git commit'

Babak

Re: Upgrading to Lucene 4.5.1

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.

Am 10.11.13 19:10 schrieb "Babak Vahdat" unter
<ba...@swissonline.ch>:

>Ah that comment below inside the parent pom was from January 31th 2013
>which
>doesn't apply anymore  for today :)
>
>I've already applied the upgrade to both Lucene & Solr 4.5.1 on the master
>brunch.

No not master brunch but master branch even if today was a Sunday :)

Babak

Re: Upgrading to Lucene 4.5.1

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.

Re: Upgrading to Lucene 4.5.1

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Ah actually I should not back port that commit at all as it would be an
elasticsearch upgrade:

   0.19.10_1 => 0.90.5_1

On the 2.12.x patch branch of us which would be wrong to do.

Babak

Babak Vahdat wrote