Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by ry...@kodak.com on 2002/08/06 17:23:57 UTC

Log4J book (considering buying but want feedback as to EJB/NDC coverage)

From: Ryan D. Cuprak

Hello,
 I am considering purchasing the Log4J book and was just interested as to
what people thought of it. Presently I am trying to figure out how to
"properly" use Log4j in EJBs (how do I handle passivation etc). I have
looked through the list archives and have some ideas but am looking for an
more in-depth discussion. The synopsis on Flashline didn't give me a good
idea of to the treatment of EJB and also NDC (which I think is what I need
to use).

Thanks,
  Ryan Cuprak