Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Tamas Szuromi <ta...@odigeo.com> on 2016/01/20 07:49:17 UTC

User defined angular controller

Hi,

Is it possible in the %angular interpreter to define a new angular
controller or extend an existing one?

Thanks in advance!

Tamas

--
*Tamas Szuromi*
Data Analyst

<http://liligo.com>
*Mobile:* +36 20 498 8425
*Skype:* tromika
*E-mail: *tamas.szuromi@odigeo.com

*www.liligo.com <http://www.liligo.com/>*
ODIGEO Hungary Kft.
1066 Budapest
Weiner Leó u. 16.

Re: User defined angular controller

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Angular interpreter doesn't really interpret angular code, it usually only
allow to define code with angular scope variables (cf. angular display
system).

A while ago, I did succeed in doing this (its not working anymore):
[image: Inline image 1]

However it has been some time that I couldn't get any real angular code
running