Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Thibault TIGEON <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/10 09:57:34 UTC

Security in DeltaSpike

Hi,

There is a nice project being created at Apache about utilities for CDI
(DeltaSpike). In this project there will be a port of seam-security. I
think it is important for Shiro community to be part of the creation of
such a module because of its experience.

Is somebody already in the loop or interested?

Thibault,

Re: Security in DeltaSpike

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Thibault,

I wasn't aware of this, but I am interested in it.  Thanks for the notification!

Best,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood
CTO, Stormpath | http://stormpath.com | @goStormpath | 888.391.5282