Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by deepak rosario tharigopla <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 16:10:05 UTC

Reg : Spring annotation support in jmeter

Hi All,

I am writing performance test cases to a spring application. My application
has spring annotations like Autowired, component etc. When I try testing
these classes with annotations jmeter is returning BeanCreationException:
Could not autowire field.

Is there any workaround or samplers which can help me writing test cases.

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Rosario Pancras

Re: Fwd: Reg : Spring annotation support in jmeter

Posted by bobMeliev <b....@gmail.com>.
If you provide .jar sample and JMX I can try to test it.

Fwd: Reg : Spring annotation support in jmeter