Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Smruti Koyande <sm...@cateina.com> on 2022/07/19 10:05:40 UTC

Non HTTP response code: java.net.SocketException Issue

Hello,

I am trying to do Load testing for 500user per sec. but getting below error
after 135 hits. Server and memory utilization are proper.

HTTP response code: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException
Response message:Non HTTP response message: Connect to apic.nlpmuat.com:443
[apic.nlpmuat.com/223.30.168.78] failed: Connection timed out: connect

Attached is the Response data.

Regards,
Smruti Koyande

Re: Non HTTP response code: java.net.SocketException Issue

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 19.07.22 um 12:05 schrieb Smruti Koyande:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to do Load testing for 500user per sec. but getting below
> error after 135 hits. Server and memory utilization are proper.
>
> HTTP response code: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException
> Response message:Non HTTP response message: Connect to
> apic.nlpmuat.com:443 <http://apic.nlpmuat.com:443>
> [apic.nlpmuat.com/223.30.168.78
> <http://apic.nlpmuat.com/223.30.168.78>] failed: Connection timed out:
> connect
>
> Attached is the Response data.

Have you looked at the server, you are testing? You might

  * have reached the maximum load it can handle

  * have been limited by a firewall/load limiter of some kind

Felix