Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2011/08/02 10:14:54 UTC

Re: New committer: Daniel Spicar

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org> wrote:
> ...The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Clerezza has
> asked Daniel Spicar to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce
> that he has accepted....

Daniel's account has now been created, user dspicar should now have
write access to Clerezza's svn.

Daniel, you might find the following information useful:
http://www.apache.org/dev/ , especially
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

and also
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html

-Bertrand

Re: New committer: Daniel Spicar

Posted by Daniel Spicar <da...@trialox.org>.
Thanks Bertrand,

I'll get familiar with the resources you suggested.

Daniel

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org