Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by hari hari <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/13 19:05:59 UTC

[users@httpd] failed dependencies: libexpat.a

hi my many friendis

i installing apache 1.3.22 for IBM aix 5.1 system. I got this from the CD i
get from the server.

when installing apache from the cd, i getting below error.

The following errors during installation occurred:
error: failed dependencies: libexpat.a(libexpat.so.0) is needed by
apache-1.3.22-1ssl

ploice helping me in above error removing,

--hari