Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tobias Engelhardt <en...@teamnet.de> on 2004/01/08 10:17:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Broken images from dynamic sources

Hi List,
i have a strange problem: I display JPG-Images out of a MySQL-Source
using PHP. The Script is a 08/15 one as found everywhere in the web. As
long as i call the Script directly via URL, everything works, but
embedded in a HTML-page with more than one image, often some of them
don't display. I opened Mozilla's http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/
extension, loaded the page and found that, for the broken images, the
server *only* returns "HTTP/1.x 200 OK". Any ideas, where the problem is
located? A apache configuration-Issue?

I assembled a testpage located at:

www.teamnet.de/test/

I set the "alt"-Text to "broken Image" so you can see them immediately.

My getpic-script sends these minimal headers:

header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
header("Content-length: ". $size);
echo ($img);

Thanks for your help!

Tobias

AW: [users@httpd] Broken images from dynamic sources

Posted by SH Solutions <in...@sh-solutions.de>.
Hi

> I assembled a testpage located at:
> www.teamnet.de/test/
> I set the "alt"-Text to "broken Image" so you can see them immediately.

My Internet Explorer 6.0 on Windows 2003 Server shows them all.
Beside you changed something meanwhile, check you browser and its cache.

cu
  Steffen