Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by nandika jayawardana <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/04 06:35:06 UTC

[Axis2] Implementing a XmlSchema Parser for Axis2 C

Hi All,

I plan to write a XmlSchema Parser for Axis2 C which will be based on Apache
XmlSchema API. Apache XmlSchema creates an XML Schema Object model and we
plan to create same kind of structures in C. Instead of using DOM , it will
use Axis2 C OM to read XML. This is useful since it provides parser
abstractions and therefore independent of XML parser.

Thanks

Nandika

Re: [Axis2] Implementing a XmlSchema Parser for Axis2 C

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
nandika jayawardana wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I plan to write a XmlSchema Parser for Axis2 C which will be based on
> Apache XmlSchema API. Apache XmlSchema creates an XML Schema Object
> model and we plan to create same kind of structures in C. Instead of
> using DOM , it will use Axis2 C OM to read XML. This is useful since
> it provides parser abstractions and therefore independent of XML parser.

I plan to use this Schema Parser for Woden C module which I plan to work
on immediately. I'll be based on Apache Woden project. My aim is to
write Woden C so that it will replace current WOM in Axis2 C for both
WSDL2 and WSDL1.  Since Apache Woden(Java) uses Commons XmlSchema it
will be great help to me if you adhere to
XmlSchema api.
Thanks
Damitha

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1

nandika jayawardana wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I plan to write a XmlSchema Parser for Axis2 C which will be based on
> Apache XmlSchema API. Apache XmlSchema creates an XML Schema Object
> model and we plan to create same kind of structures in C. Instead of
> using DOM , it will use Axis2 C OM to read XML. This is useful since
> it provides parser abstractions and therefore independent of XML parser.
>

> Thanks
>
> Nandika

Deepal
~Future is Open~