Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Muniraj, Komathi" <Ko...@windstream.com> on 2017/11/27 10:00:18 UTC

Using Openoffice receiving error

Hi,

I am receiving Unsupported Major minor version 51 error using below configuration,

Coldfusion 9, Java            1.6.0_14 and open office 4.14.

Kindly help me to resolve the problem.

Thanks,
Komathi M

Re: Using Openoffice receiving error

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <ma...@groenescheij.com>.

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 27 Nov 2017, at 9:00 pm, Muniraj, Komathi <Ko...@windstream.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am receiving Unsupported Major minor version 51 error using below configuration,
>
> Coldfusion 9,

That's a question for Adobe.

> Java            1.6.0_14

That's a question for Oracle

>  open office 4.14.

And this is the correct place to ask for help with OpenOffice

> Kindly help me to resolve the problem.

Kindly help us to understand your problem, which application is unsupported on which Operating System.

> Thanks,
> Komathi M
>
> This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments.

How do I know if I'm the intended recipient?
How can we answer your questions if we can't disclose them on this public mailing list?