Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by tbone587 <tr...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/15 00:31:53 UTC

Log4j: org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory

Can someone please tell me why my Tomcat 7 Server is showing this in my logs
in regards to activeMq?  I have a log4j properties file in my WEB/classes
folder, but I am assuming its not setup correctly...  I appreciate any help.

*Tomcat Error Logs*
(org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.

*My Log4j Properties*
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactoryr=ACTIVEMQ

log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.File=/usr/local/tomcat/logs/ActiveMQ.log
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.DatePattern='.'yyyy-MM-dd
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.Append=true
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.layout.ConversionPattern=%c %d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss}
%m%n
~

Re: Log4j: org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Maybe the mispelling in
log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactoryr=ACTIVEMQ

there's an extra 'r' after TaskRunnerFactory

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 4:31 PM, tbone587 <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can someone please tell me why my Tomcat 7 Server is showing this in my
> logs
> in regards to activeMq?  I have a log4j properties file in my WEB/classes
> folder, but I am assuming its not setup correctly...  I appreciate any
> help.
>
> *Tomcat Error Logs*
> (org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory).
> log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
> more info.
>
> *My Log4j Properties*
> log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactoryr=ACTIVEMQ
>
> log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ=org.apache.log4j.DailyRollingFileAppender
> log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.File=/usr/local/tomcat/logs/ActiveMQ.log
> log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.DatePattern='.'yyyy-MM-dd
> log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.Append=true
> log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
> log4j.appender.ACTIVEMQ.layout.ConversionPattern=%c %d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss}
> %m%n
> ~

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog