Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/17 09:41:59 UTC

[RESPONSE] - skype call Thursday 6pm GMT

Thanks to all whose replied on the current [REQUEST] thread.  The best
time for most people is tomorrow, Thu 18th Nov, at 6pm GMT.

If you could ***mail me your skype ID*** before then, I'll connect to
you beforehand.

I'm going to be using Skype 5.0 and gonna see if we can do a video group
call.  I know that's not available yet on Mac or Linux, so hopefully
it'll also support an audio call (also for those of us on lower bandwidths).

Apologies in advance if there are teething troubles setting it up ...
though I guess if so then it will be part of the learning experience for
all of us.

Cheers
Dan

Re: [RESPONSE] - skype call Thursday 6pm GMT

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Sorry forgot to add the link [1].

[1] - http://markmail.org/message/jgs2c3lx4dcnl4ft

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hey all

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Posted by Mike Burton <mi...@mycosystems.co.uk>.

Best Regards

Mike Burton
(Sent from my iPhone)

Posted by Alexander Krasnukhin <th...@gmail.com>.
It worked fine in win running inside the VirtualBox. So its possible.

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> wrote:

> I have no skype...
> Maybe I find time to setup a vm with it till tomorrow, but will definitely
> not let this spyware on my computer natively ;)
>
> LieGrue,
> strub

Alexander

Re: [RESPONSE] - skype call Thursday 6pm GMT

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Another (quicker) way would be to take a bottle of good wine and hijack Sigi ;)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I have no skype...