Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2000/01/03 12:00:50 UTC

Re: misc issues & Re: fail to completely build Xerces documentation

mclinden@informed.net wrote:

> Don:
>
> Thanks for the detailed process. I followed it exactly,
> as you described. I still get the error described, below.
> Note that what is happening is that the URI:
>
> sbk:/source/book.xml
>
> is being mistakenly resolved as the directory
>
> /usr/apache/src/xml/xml-stylebook/docs/usr/apache/src/xml/xml-stylebook/styles/apachexml/resources
>
> when it is, in fact:
>
> usr/apache/src/xml/xml-stylebook/styles/apachexml/resources
>
> This is for the case when I try to build the StyleBook documentation, but
> the
> same is true for xml-site, as well.

MY FAULT :( :( ... I still cannot reproduce the Error, since I have no
access to a UNIX machine with a JDK 1.2 installed (i'm in Italy, and my
unix box is in the US... and telnet is not a good solution when to type
a couple of keystrokes I have to wait almost 30 sec...).

I am trying to set it up here, but first of all I have to upgrade the
GLIBC on the box I have here, and still had no time to do it (it's a
7*24 production machine)...

I'll keep you posted...

	Pier