Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Sunil Tangallapalli (HCL Financial Services)" <Su...@hcl.in> on 2008/12/16 11:47:56 UTC

configuration of post-commit.bat for getting mails

Hi I

I have configured  the post-commit.bat file in this way but still I am
not getting any mails when I have commited the code.

Post-commit.bat

@echo on

rem POST-COMMIT HOOK

rem There is some debug commented out in this script

rem DEBUG:  Record the current env vars state

rem set > set1.out

 set REPOS=%1

rem set REPOS=E:\svn\SVNOMXRepo

set REV=%2

rem DEBUG:  Record the new env vars state

rem set > set1a.out

rem This works with ActiveState ActivePerl 5.8.6.811 installed in
C:\Perl

C:\Perl\bin\perl E:\svn\SVNOMXRepo\hooks\commit-email-win.pl %REPOS%
%REV% -l C:\Temp\svnlook\commit-email.log -h
BLR-HCLT-EVS02.HCLT.CORP.HCL.IN

REM Here is an example passing in an email address as an argument, with
some

REM debug handed to a perl.out file...

REM C:\Perl\bin\perl E:\svn\SVNOMXRepo\hooks\commit-email-win.pl %REPOS%
%REV% naveen.vishwa@hcl.in -l C:\temp\svnlook\commit-email.log -h
BLR-HCLT-EVS02.HCLT.CORP.HCL.IN > perl.out

set REPOS=

set REV=

Thanks & Regards,

Sunil Tangallapalli

Software Engineer - Penstock

HCL Financial Services.

Surya Sapphire, Plot No 3

Ist Phase Electronic City, Hosur Main Road

Bangalore 560100.

Extn:7037

www.hcl.in <http://www.hcl.in/>

DISCLAIMER:

RE: configuration of post-commit.bat for getting mails

Posted by Siva Kumar <si...@collab.net>.
Sunil,

The content seems to be cluttered can you attach it as a txt file.

Is perl installed in c:\perl ?

Does perl.out has any content ?

Rgds,
Siva.

________________________________

[...]

intended for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily
reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and

RE: configuration of post-commit.bat for getting mails