Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Luke Shannon <ls...@futurebrand.com> on 2005/01/11 23:17:38 UTC

in FOP

Is create draw a line on the page?

Thanks,

Luke

Re:
in FOP

Posted by Luke Shannon <ls...@futurebrand.com>.
Thank you. I will look into those reference books as well.

Luke
Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
Here are a couple of options:

in FOP

Posted by The Web Maestro <th...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 11, 2005, at 2:54 PM, JBryant@s-s-t.com wrote:
> Assuming you have one-inch margins and a page with of 8.5 inches, the
> following FO element draws a one-point black line across the page:
>
> <fo:leader leader-pattern="rule" rule-thickness="1.0pt"
> leader-length="6.5in" color="black"/>

That's a *great* tip, Jay... Someone (like me!) might actually use that
in one of our tips & FAQs section... This is also a nice way to
implement the @use-attribute-sets.

I also like the idea of using a <fo:leader..> (which is what it's
for!)...

Of course, if the page already has a table covering most of it, it may
make sense to use the @border-bottom or @border-top attribute.

Thanks!

Web Maestro Clay

in FOP