Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/05 10:13:13 UTC

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [5994077, 5994075] needs to be handled

Hello!

I have re-run these suites and they did not fail.

I think it is some transient issue with TC.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Данилов Семён <sa...@yandex.ru>.
Hi! The fix was merged yesterday and the JDBC driver suite https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/IgniteTests24Java8_JdbcDriver?branch=%3Cdefault%3E&buildTypeTab=overview&mode=builds#all-projects is stable again.

Semyon.

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Maxim Muzafarov <mm...@apache.org>.