Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Agustín Gañán <ag...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/03 11:49:48 UTC

Integration test in SMX 4.2

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up an integration test environment in SMX 4.2 in order to
test my web services.

I have found this [1] in the examples provided with the ESB but with this
approach I have to add all the bundles programatically (and manage the
dependencies versions in the POM).

Is possible to add the required bundles through "features"?

Maybe add the basic bundles programatically and then run the
"features:install" command with the CommandProcessor?

Any hint or experience will be appreciated?

Regards,

Agus

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/smx4/features/trunk/examples/itests

Re: Integration test in SMX 4.2

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I don't know if you are using Pax-Exam[1] to do the integration test.
It supports the feature options, you can find some example here[2].

[1]http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/paxexam/Pax+Exam
[2]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/tests/camel-itest-karaf/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/itest/karaf/AbstractFeatureTest.java

Willem

Posted by Agustín Gañán <ag...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You point me in the good direction. I found this[1] and it seems to be a
good point to start!

Thanks

[1]
http://fusesource.com/docs/esb/4.2/deploy_osgi/BestPractices-PaxExam.html