Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2009/11/19 12:15:25 UTC

Re: svn commit: r882103 [1/2] - in /ofbiz/trunk: ./ applications/accounting/ applications/accounting/config/ applications/accounting/data/ applications/accounting/entitydef/ applications/accounting/script/org/ofbiz/accounting/payment/ applications/accounti...

Does httpclient actually depend on jcip-annotations?  My understanding
is that jcip-annotations is a compile time tool and if we're not using
the annotations that it provides in our source code then we shouldn't
need it.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks to care Scott,

I did not notice that and simply trusted Abdullah, who did a good work for his 1st patch BTW...

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.