Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Nick Bauman <ni...@cortexity.com> on 2000/10/02 07:20:10 UTC

RE: Tomcat ROOT == Apache Root

Agreed,

However, there are, IMO, "right" ways to do it and "wrong" ways. It would
be important to show the "right" way to do it.

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Michael Percy wrote:

> This is what everyone [or just about everyone] wants to do with their
> systems... I believe an real-world example of this is an imperative for
> Tomcat's deployment-level documentation.
>
> Mike

Nicolaus Bauman
Software Engineer
Simplexity Systems
I'll give you $5 if you follow this link:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=nixnixnix%40yahoo.com

RE: Tomcat ROOT == Apache Root

Posted by "Rob S." <rs...@home.com>.
To get me started on updating the Apache HOWTO, what's the "right" way to do
it? =)

(Briefly, I'll expand)

- r