Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/19 21:35:34 UTC

tiles and portlet tickets

There are a couple of tickets related to porlets plugin and tiles,
scheduled for 2.1.3:

https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10030&fixfor=21864

can someone with either porltets or tiles experience look into them?
(I have never used neither) . Rainer will try to make an xwork release
this weekend, and we just have a few 2.1.3 tickets to clean up.

musachy

Re: tiles and portlet tickets

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
I know portlets, but I'm not that familiar with tiles... I need some
input from someone who does until I know what to fix...

Nils-H

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Holmes <ja...@jamesholmes.com>.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.