Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dhaval Patel <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/28 21:11:43 UTC

Getting list of all deployed web applications

Hi,

  Is there a way by which you can list of all web applications deployed? I know that if you go to
manager webapp, you will see list of deployed applications. I want to achieve the same
functionality but using jsp pages.

  I tried to understand the source of manager webapp but I could not find one thing. How do you
get catalina.host object? Once I get the host, I can use the list(...) method of
ManagerServlet.java into jsp page and thus can able to retrieve the list of deployed webapps
(hopefully !! Correct me if I am wrong or suggest me something better). This is not for any
production ready environment but for my own learning purpose.

  Thanks for your help.

Re: Getting list of all deployed web applications

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Call-

Thanks Bill,

Martin Gainty

Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by Dhaval Patel <dh...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Martin,