Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by himanshu <hi...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/05 14:58:28 UTC

any known issue with oracle and spring-ignite-data

Hi Team,

I was working on sample app for loading composite key, when I connect to
mysql everything works fine when I do the same with oracle, read through is
not working.

I am able to load cache but even after that when I do cache.get or
repository.findOne it is not fetching results. any help appreciated

Re: any known issue with oracle and spring-ignite-data

Posted by himanshu <hi...@gmail.com>.
I am able to figure out the problem,

in DB my store id column is a char type and it is padded with 4 spaces since
data is only 4 chars. when it was loaded in cache somehow that padding was
removed and when I am querying it is not working. I was under assumption
ignite will handle this padding automatically.

Re: any known issue with oracle and spring-ignite-data

Posted by aealexsandrov <ae...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you attach your cache configuration for your table that contains the
itemId and storeId fields?

BR,
Andrei

Re: any known issue with oracle and spring-ignite-data

Posted by himanshu <hi...@gmail.com>.
Additional Info.
When I do load cache it is loading all data, when I am doing to web console
to test queries I noticed

select  * from table where itemnId='abcdef' AND *storeId=0058*;

works while query below does not work

select  * from table where itemnId='abcdef' AND *storeId='0058'*;

I have same configuration for itemId and storeId so ideally it should work
for second case also, storeId and itemId both are string